1000 Biscayne BoulevardDowntown Miami
Once completed, One Thousand Museum will be one of the most spectacular residential developments in the world. Internationally acclaimed architect, Zaha Hadid, has been commissioned to design the 62-story, ultra-luxury high-rise. One Thousand Museum will have only 83 total units and will be the only residential tower in Florida which will feature a helicopter pad on its rooftop.
Price range: $4,724,000 – $49,000,000
One Thousand Museum is an ultra-luxury, preconstruction condo development with prices ranging from $5.7M for a half-floor residence to $49M for a palatial, two-story penthouse, encompassing the entire 58th and 59th floors and spanning over 15,000 interior square feet and a private, indoor pool.
Once completed, One Thousand Museum will be one of the most spectacular residential developments in the world. It will be rivaled only by the likes of One Hyde Park in London and One57 in New York City. Internationally acclaimed and Pritzker Prize winning architect, Zaha Hadid, has been commissioned to design the 62-story, architectural masterpiece.
1000 Museum will have 83 museum-quality residences comprised of 4 duplex townhouses, 70 half-floor units, 8 full-floor penthouses and 1 double-story/full floor penthouse. It will be the first residential development in South Florida to have its own rooftop helipad, making it possible for residents to travel to nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts at a moment’s notice. Immediately below the rooftop helipad is a double-height aquatic center featuring an infinity-edge pool flush against the building’s exterior glass window wall. One Thousand Museum will be the first residential tower in Miami to have its own high-security vault, allowing residents to store valuables such as artwork, antiques, and jewelry.
Each residence at One Thousand Museum will be luxuriously finished with Gatto Cucine kitchens, Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances, Dornbracht faucets, Molteni & C custom closets, Kreon lighting, Crestron customized, integrated smart technology, plus a buyer’s choice of finishes chosen by Zaha Hadid herself. Additionally, each residence will come with 3 or 4 parking spaces.
Located in Downtown Miami, it is convenient to arts, culture, nightlife, restaurants, and cafes. Miami International Airport, The Port of Miami, and Aventura Mall are a short drive.
Completion is estimated for late winter 2017.
- Ceiling heights to 12′ throughout most area
- Finished flooring through-out residence and terraces
- Interior lighting by Keron with controls and automation integration by Creston
- Custom built out closets throughout
- Custom kitchens by Gatto with appliances by Gaggneau and Sub-Zero
- Midnight kitchen in master suite
- Wet bar with built-in wine cooler in lving area
- Plumbing fixture by Duravit, Dornbracht & Kohler
- 8″ high solid core designer doors and hardware
- Linear style AC diffusers throughout
- Superior performance floor to celing window-wall thermal glazing
- An indoor pool beneath the helipad
- Rooftop event and amenity area with pool, outdoor lounge, sundeck
- A cigar lounge
- A relaxation lounge
- Sun deck
- Billiards, fitness, cardio and screening rooms
- An amenity deck with pools, spa, plunge pools, grill, pool, cabanas, pool bar plus other plus amenities
- A double height ground floor and dramatic lobby
- Podium amenity deck which separates podium support functions and residential spaces
- Water features